- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume ELO Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- ELO Drinking Water can be served chilled or at normal room temperature.
- Do not boil or freeze the water as it might cause ELO Drinking Water to lose its oxygen content.
- For best results, consume ELO Drinking Water on its own without mixing with food and other beverages.
- You may supplement your ELO Drinking Water intake with other types of water or beverages to fulfill the daily requirement.
- ELO Drinking Water is safe and will not interact or interfere with your medications.
- ELO Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
RECOMMENDED DAILY AMOUNT
Adults: At least 4 to 6 glasses (such as 750ml to 1.5L) over the course of a day.
Children: At least 50% of their daily drinking water requirements over the course of a day. For example, if your child normally drinks 4 cups of water a day, at least 2 of those cups can be of ELO Drinking Water.
Infants: Please consult your pediatrician as to how much water your baby or infant should consume.
Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level over the course of a day. For example, if your pet weighs 5kg, it should consume between 150ml to 250ml of ELO Drinking Water over the course of a day.
- Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Once opened, please consume the entire bottle of ELO Drinking Water within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness. When opened and recapped, ELO Drinking Water is able to retain its oxygen content for up to 3 days if stored in a dark, cool and dry place.